Mite2016

Exam Result Alerts – Check This Full Summary About Examresultalerts.com.

An Entrance Examination is undoubtedly an Examination that is conducted by various Educational Institutions to decide on students for admission in a variety of College or Universities. These exam result alerts may be administered at any degree of education, though these are conducted at higher level of education. Entrance Examinations are the Testing Grounds for just about any Student to gauge one’s abilities and capabilities with regards to the Admission into an Institution he/she has chosen and pertaining to one’s chosen Academic Stream. Many of the Entrance Examination are conducted by Elite Institutes. These Institutes provide Superior Result oriented, cream of Faculty and Candidates and therefore have gained lots of Reputation. The majority of the Popular Entrance Examinations in India are AIEEE, JEE, CLAT, MBBS, BDS to mention a few. Indian Entrance Examinations are widespread with only about most of the Institutes conducting their very own separate Entrance Examinations on a single basis since National Entrance Examinations. A few of the Entrance Examinations such as the IIT-JEE, CAT and AIPMT are viewed among the toughest in the world, with JEE using a success rate of approximately 1 in 45. Across the year these Examinations have gained high importance, have become very topical, important and at the same time has garnered controversies that have affected students, parents as well as the administrators.

History of Indian Entrance Examinations

Entrance Examinations emerged with establishment from the University of Calcutta in 1857. The University introduced the Entrance Examination, primarily to choose regarding who had been entitled to admission to the University. The Examination attained the Status of the School Leaving Examination. Subsequently, the name was changed to Matriculation. After independence of India in 1947, the Examination System was further revised: the Secondary Examination after class X was known as the Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) exam and also the examination after class XII was called Higher Secondary Examination (HSC). Even so the Modern Entrance Examinations these days owe their existence on the various IIT’s (Indian Institute of Technology) put in place through the 1950’s. It was the IITs which introduced the All-India Joint Entrance Examinations (JEE) for his or her admissions. The logic behind introducing these as formal 83dexupky was that varied marks of various school boards could not be employed to develop a common merit list. Ever since the inception of JEE, various Indian States followed the pattern and started Entrance Tests for admission in respective states. Soon the Central Board of Secondary Education started PMT (Pre Medical Test) for select medical colleges in america along with the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) for admission to National Institutes of Technology (NITs) and also for just about any engineering institution which may opt for it.

Entrance Examinations located in India

The majority of the Government and Private Educational Institutes conduct Entrance Examinations for a number of professional courses. These Entrance Examinations are just Multiple Choice Question Papers or higher popularly known as MCQ’s inside the Academic Lingo. This Pattern was introduced because it was considered that scores obtained by school students are derived from conventional, long-answer papers which might not represent the particular potential of the student. The reason why being given these particular scores can represent a Human Examiner’s Errors and thus these would be unacceptable within a closely competitive environment where a good mark or two could affect a student’s career. This subjectivity was eliminated with the development of a particular Examiner. It is called OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) reading Laser which was introduced in 2006.

Usually Engineering Institutes in India admit 15% with their students with the national-level AIEEE and the remaining 85% depending on their scores inside the entrance exam conducted from the state when the college can be found.

Scroll To Top